Driver Terms & Conditions
- A maximum of one authorized driver and one additional driver for rental, while two additional drivers for corporate rental.
- Only the renter or the person/s appointed by the renter in the rental contract is permitted to drive the vehicle and must hold a valid driver’s license and be competent in proper driving manners and procedures.
- The Customer or any Authorized Driver of the Vehicle will in no way be demand to be the agent, servant or employee of the Company.
- The vehicle must not be driven out of Sabah. The renter must keep the vehicle in his/her possessions at all time.
- This rental agreement is valid only with the NADI BORNEO TOURS SDN. BHD. authorized stamp.
- Any repair parts replacement must have a cash receipt with damaged or replaced parts (Valid only if NADI BORNEO TOURS SDN. BHD. certified the cost or damage exceeding RM 100.00).
- The Hirer agrees that punctured tyres, empty petrol tank, loss of car key locked inside the vehicle by itself, does not constitute a breakdowns and in the event that the 24-Hour Emergency Service is called to upon to respond to such occurrence (+6 11 1050 8844 / +6 011 1052 7220), the hirer shall bear the cost of such response at RM 80.00 service charge per trip and other cost (depending on the situation).
- The customer will be liable for any cost associated with the incorrect use of fuel (fuel being petrol or diesel) or water contamination of fuel.
- Modifications to a reservation could result in a change in rate.
- The company reserve the right to deliver any type of car/ vehicle to customer should the specific type of booked vehicle is unavailable at time due to emergency cases.
- Should the customer decide to voluntarily downgrade their vehicle type than that booked, will not be entitled to any refund.
- In the event of an accident there is no obligation from Nadi Borneo Tours to provide a replacement vehicle.
- In the case of Breakdown of Currently Hired Vehicle, Nadi Borneo Tours will provide replacement for temporary with any available vehicle while the former vehicle under service
After completing the booking, kindly bring this upon arrival:
- Passport/ I.C card
- Driving License
- Security Deposit RM 200 cash (refundable upon returning the car)
Driving License & Age Limit
The Hirer must be between 21 and 60 years of age, possess a valid driving license which is recognized and valid in Malaysia. An international Driving License is preferred. Vehicles are use within Sabah only.
Rental rates are calculated on a 24 hour basis. However, a grace period of 1 hour is allowed for after time due back. Excess Hour shall be charged at 10% of the daily rate per hour. Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
The renter will be responsible for the full cost of the damage if the vehicle is driven in violation of the renter agreement. First RM2,500 for saloon car and RM3,500 for 4WD, Van & MPV. However windscreen and riot is not covered.
NADI BORNEO TOURS car rental do not provide full tank petrol/diesel and should be returned by Hirer as is basis. No refund will be made for unused rental, service and fuel.
Parking fees & Traffic fines
The Hirer are liable for all parking fees and traffic fines incurred.
Mode of Payment
Full payment to be settled immediately upon collection of vehicle. Methods of payment accepted are by cash, Credit Card (Mastercard/Visa) or/and Debit Card. Third party credit card is not accepted, only credit card from main Hirer is accepted.