You and your travelling companions are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the booking terms and conditions of Nadi Borneo Tour Sdn Bhd, hereafter referred to as ‘The Company’:
- The contract made between the Company and the traveller(s) shall be deemed to have been made at the registered office of the company: Lot F-2-8, Plaza Tanjung Aru, Jalan Mat Salleh, Tanjung Aru, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia and shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- The Company reserves the rights to determine and change the validity of tour tariffs without any prior notice.
- Tour rates quoted are based on certain minimum number of Adults per departure (generally, a minimum of 02 adults but otherwise will be stated).
- Child rate is based on 5 – 12 years old and share a twin-room with 02 adults without an extra bed. If a child occupies a single-room or twin-room with an adult, the full adult rate will be applied. Reduction per child is 20% of adult rate for daily tours and airport transfer.
- Minimum of 40 Days advance booking is required for all packages.
- ALL guests are advised to arrange their own travel insurance.
- UNSCHEDULED transfers are chargeable and additional 50% surcharge between 10PM – 7AM
- Confirmed itineraries are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE
- Some itineraries are subject to weather conditions and changeable without prior notice
RESERVATION & PAYMENT
- Inquiries and reservation must be in writing and should be made through our office in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
- FULL PAYMENT is require upon confirmation of reservation in booking.
- Failure of full settlement in payment is subject to cancellation without prior notice.
- LATE BOOKING: Subject to availability of accommodation, transportation and ground tour and following with full settlement of payment before check in/arrival. Failure off full settlement of payment considered as no booking made.
- NO SHOW CASES: No refund on full package price paid for any no show cases.
Mode Of Payment
- Cash terms.
- Online banking.
- Company’s Cheque (For Malaysia Corporate Account & Local Residence Only)
NOTE: Nadi Borneo Tours Sdn Bhd. do not except personal current cheque for payment for all package price.
Payment Can Be Made To
Account Name : NADI BORNEO TOURS SDN. BHD
Account Number : 5602 1400 7446
Bank Payable : MAYBANK
Bank Address : KARAMUNSING
Account Name : NADI BORNEO TOURS SDN. BHD
Account Number : 7651 1754 85
Bank Payable : OCBC BANK
Bank Address : JALAN PANTAI
- Once a booking for a space is made, a 50% reservation fee from the total package price must be paid within 14 days after the initial booking, otherwise, it will automatically be made available for resale. The deposit will hold the spaces booked until 14 days before arrival date to the resort. By this time, the balance of payment must be settled. Full payment is required for booking made within 14 days.
- The fees are not refundable and not transferable to other dates.
- Please note that the accommodation and services may be available at the time of inquiry but it is not being held for you. a request cannot be confirmed until we receive payments and client personal particulars.
CANCELLATIONS & CANCELLATION FEES
If cancellation is received in writing by The Company more than 30 days prior to commencement of services, the non-refundable, non-transferable deposit will be retained in addition to any airline imposed fees or cancellation charges. If cancellation is received in writing by The Company within 30 days of commencement of services, the following per person cancellation fees apply.
Standard Cancellation Fees
- 14 days prior to commencement of services: 50% of total price
- 7 days prior to commencement of services: 80% of total price
- On departure day and later: 100% of total price
Tour cancellation & Disclaim Liability
Before or after start of tour, no refund in full or in part will be given for services included in the program that are not utilized. For certain low seasons on promotional periods, NADI BORNEO TOURS SDN. BHD. are reserved the right to change, amend or re schedule the program based on our hotel contractual rates between ground agent or hotel and resort.
The above cancellation charges will be applied in all cases. The Company strongly recommends you take out comprehensive travel insurance, including coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, and land content and airfare charges that may arise, including due to cancellation.
AIR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
The Company is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, varies or delays a flight for any reason. You must work with the airline directly to reach your destination or to make any alternate arrangements including amendments to return services. Airline fees often apply for modifications to air schedules not related to airline imposed flight cancellations, reschedules, variations or delays. These fees will be payable to the airline directly on request. If you miss your departure flight or connection, it is your responsibility to work with the airline on which you are ticketed to reach your destination. No refunds will be provided by The Company for portions of trips missed due to cancelled, rescheduled, varied or delayed flights after airport check-in, nor is The Company responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure flight or flight connection.
TRAVELERS WHO NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE
- You must report to The Company at the time of reservation any disability requiring special attention while on tour or on a cruise. The Company will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so, nor is The Company responsible for any denial of services by air carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. The Company cannot provide individual assistance to a holiday participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches, cruise ships and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being.
- Some locations and sightseeing activities may not accommodate wheelchairs and may require extensive standing, sitting or walking. The Company is not responsible for any missed activities due to a traveler’s inability to participate with the group. Most transportation services, including the touring motor coaches and cruise ships, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps.
VISAS & PASSPORTS
You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. The Company is not responsible for providing specific visa and passport information or documentation, and The Company cannot accept liability for any traveller refused entry onto any transport or into any country due failure of the traveller to carry correct documentation. All travellers travelling internationally are required to have a passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least 6 months beyond the conclusion of the trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of 3 blank pages in your passport when travelling, as many countries require blank pages. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITES
- NADI BORNEO TOURS SDN. BHD. act as agents for transportation companies, hotels, car rentals and all other contractors/suppliers and finalizes all arrangements upon the expressed conditions that it shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, disaster or inadvertent errors in booking, delays generally or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any vehicle, vessel or aircraft or through the acts of defaults, of any company or person engaged in conveying or accommodating passengers or in the carrying out of arrangements of the ground content, tours or otherwise in connection with its operations. To protect you and NADI BORNEO TOURS SDN. BHD., we require all guest/s to be adequately insured against the above mentioned liabilities.
- NADI BORNEO TOURS SDN. BHD. will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the guest/s as a result of the foregoing causes over which it has no control, such as war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God or Government, broken machinery or equipment required as part of guest/s. Itinerary, or unavoidable events that caused the clients and itinerary unenforceable. Any charges levied by hotels, airlines or other suppliers must be borne by the pax/s.
- NADI BORNEO TOURS SDN. BHD. reserves the right to alter the itineraries and/or substitute services with or without prior notice as a result of circumstances beyond our control or if it is deemed to be in the best interests of all parties concerned.
- NADI BORNEO TORS SDN. BHD. reserves the right to alter, amend, delete or add any provisions in this general terms and conditions.