You and your travelling companions are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the booking terms and conditions of Nadi Borneo Tour Sdn Bhd, hereafter referred to as ‘The Company’:
- The contract made between the Company and the traveller(s) shall be deemed to have been made at the registered office of the company: Lot F-2-8, Plaza Tanjung Aru, Jalan Mat Salleh, Tanjung Aru, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia and shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- The Company reserves the rights to determine and change the validity of tour tariffs without any prior notice.
- Tour rates quoted are based on certain minimum number of Adults per departure (generally, a minimum of 02 adults but otherwise will be stated).
- Child rate is based on 3–11 years old and share a twin-room with 02 adults without an extra bed. If a child occupies a single-room or twin-room with an adult, the full adult rate will be applied. Reduction per child is 25% of adult rate for daily tours and airport transfer.
- Minimum of 40 Days advance booking is required for all packages.
- ALL guests are advised to arrange their own travel insurance.
- UNSCHEDULED transfers are chargeable and additional 50% surcharge between 2300hrs-0600hrs
- Confirmed itineraries are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE
- Some itineraries are subject to weather conditions and changeable without prior notice
Reservations and Payment
- Once a booking for a space is made, a 25% reservation fee from the total package price must be paid within 14 days after the initial booking; otherwise,it will automatically be made available for resale. The deposit will hold the spaces booked until 30 days before arrival date to the resort. By this time, the balance of payment must be settled. Full payment is required for booking made within 30 days.
- The fees are not refundable and not transferable to other dates.
- Please note that the accommodation and services may be available at the time of inquiry but it is not being held for you. a request cannot be confirmed until we receive payments and client personal particulars.
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
If cancellation is received in writing by The Company more than 30 days prior to commencement of services, the non-refundable, non-transferable deposit will be retained in addition to any airline imposed fees or cancellation charges. If cancellation is received in writing by The Company within 30 days of commencement of services, the following per person cancellation fees apply.
Standard Cancellation Fees For Escorted And Independent Holidays
- 30-15 days prior to commencement of services: 25% of total price
- 14-4 days prior to commencement of services: 50% of total price
- 3-1 days prior to commencement of services: 75% of total price
- On departure day and later: 100% of total price
Exceptions To The Standard Cancellation Fees
- Cancellation fees for Manukan Island Resort, Kinabalu Park, Mesilau Nature Resort, Poring Hot Springs and Mount Kinabalu Climbing package:
- No refund will be entertained
Note: In the event of no show, unused services, amendments, no refunds will be made as the accommodation reserved is considered used. – See more at: http://chongfuitravel.com/index.php?p=2_1_Terms-Conditions#sthash.HdC9nzQC.dpuf
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services reserved prior to, during, and after the holiday. If flight changes (including but not limited to flight cancellations or name changes) are requested, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply in addition to the above cancellation fees (see “Revision Fees”).
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any holiday departure in accordance with operational requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If a holiday is cancelled prior to the scheduled departure date, The Company’s only responsibility will be to refund the amount received for the reservation. Wherever possible, The Company will offer the same holiday with a different departure date, or an alternative similar holiday. If there is a difference in cost, it will be your expense. For air-inclusive holidays, The Company will try to confirm air schedules for the selected new dates, subject to availability. The Company is not responsible for any additional costs or fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other travel arrangements not made through The Company.
The above cancellation charges will be applied in all cases. The Company strongly recommends you take out comprehensive travel insurance, including coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, and land content and airfare charges that may arise, including due to cancellation.
Air Travel Arrangements
The Company is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, varies or delays a flight for any reason. You must work with the airline directly to reach your destination or to make any alternate arrangements including amendments to return services. Airline fees often apply for modifications to air schedules not related to airline imposed flight cancellations, reschedules, variations or delays. These fees will be payable to the airline directly on request. If you miss your departure flight or connection, it is your responsibility to work with the airline on which you are ticketed to reach your destination. No refunds will be provided by The Company for portions of trips missed due to cancelled, rescheduled, varied or delayed flights after airport check-in, nor is The Company responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure flight or flight connection.
Travelers who Need Special Assistance
- You must report to The Company at the time of reservation any disability requiring special attention while on tour or on a cruise. The Company will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so, nor is The Company responsible for any denial of services by air carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. The Company cannot provide individual assistance to a holiday participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches, cruise ships and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being.
- Some locations and sightseeing activities may not accommodate wheelchairs and may require extensive standing, sitting or walking. The Company is not responsible for any missed activities due to a traveler’s inability to participate with the group. Most transportation services, including the touring motor coaches and cruise ships, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps.
Visas & Passports
You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. The Company is not responsible for providing specific visa and passport information or documentation, and The Company cannot accept liability for any traveller refused entry onto any transport or into any country due failure of the traveller to carry correct documentation. All travellers travelling internationally are required to have a passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least 6 months beyond the conclusion of the trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of 3 blank pages in your passport when travelling, as many countries require blank pages. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements.